Reiki

Reiki is a natural relaxation / healing technique rediscovered the early 1900’s by Mikao Usui.

It is a safe, simple method of spiritual healing, used mainly through touch, utilizing the universal life force.

Uses include illness, injury, animals, plants, house cleansing, etc…the possibilities are endless.

Reiki is not an religion, but works well with all positive intent, not dependent on belief, it works whether you believe or not.

Reiki increases the beneficial effects of all modern medical treatments as well as increasing beneficial effects in all other areas of life, and will never harm.

Reiki is not taught, but is passed to the student through an "attunement" given by a Reiki master.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

last straw

Monday was a hard day for us. We lost our dog of many years, she is a very loved doggie and will be missed.



We had an appointment for Reiki later in day. Thinking it would help get our minds off of things for a bit we all agreed it would be best to go forward with the appointment.



Not that we had a real choice, I had no way of getting in contact with this person.



A few months ago we gave some gift certificates to a center here in town to help them raise some funds, they do good work and we really wanted to help out. At the time believing our phone issues would be worked out by the time the certificates went out I put our phone number on them.



Well our phone service is worse than ever, I have to go down our driveway to get a line out. Even when in town it cuts up to the point of not being able to hear what is said.



I get this call while we are at the dentist's office in the parking lot. Due to the construction going on plus my hearing loss coupled with this messed up phone service, I could not hear her. She seemed to be getting a little upset. Not that this person was being rude in anyway, she was just getting a bit tired of my asking what she said.



Thinking I could pull up the number from my phone later if there were any issues I just set up an appointment, didn't get any details.



So Monday comes around and we wait and wait....we took turns for a hour waiting outside by the end of the driveway in case she called. Not fun in triple digit temps lol



We feel really bad about this, she was trying to help the center as we were....



I go to pull up her number, I don't have it...no record of the call.



This was the last straw, I don't care how great the service was, the company who took the old service over is not even coming close to living up to them.



We will no longer be with them. I've put this off for months now, I had hoped that it would get back to what it had been after they got done switching out. And I got to say I hate shopping for anything ( okay yarn and beads not included ) the thought of setting up a new phone again........not looking forward to this......

No comments:

Post a Comment